The answer to “Where do we go next?”
PSI’s newest product offerings are for Onshore US Basins. Created by experts with in-depth area experience, these datasets include:
- Fully edited log datasets, QC’d and consistently named – available in LAS file format for quick and easy loading
- Fully interpreted results data including clay volume, total porosity, total water saturation, TOC, hydrocarbon index, mineral volumes, mechanical properties (where possible), and five component petrofacies – contained in LAS files
- Interpretation built around well log – core analysis relationships in multiple wells across basin. Core data is NOT INCLUDED in products.
- Customized summaries available on various reservoir properties such as facies, hydrocarbon pore volumes, etc.
Advantages of using these databases include:
- Quick recon tool in Hydrocarbon Index (where available)
- PSI level of expertise
- Trusted experts in petrophysics
- Hundreds of years of experience brought to task
- Petrofacies Layering Properties – Thickness and distribution (where available)
- Useful for guidance in where to go next, both in terms of acreage acquisition and landing point
- Formation Tops Provided
Benefits enjoyed by Clients include:
- Free up internal staff time by eliminating the “grunt work” involved in petrophysical analysis
- Ready-to-go library of data of cleaned up data with valuable interpretations can help guide on where to go next
Datasets ready for delivery include (click on name for brochure):
- Midland Basin – 180 fully interpreted wells, plus 800 HCNDX wells
- Delaware Basin – 200 wells
- SCOOP/STACK – 350 wells
- San Juan/Mancos – 180 wells
- DJ Basin/Niobrara – 190 wells
- Powder River Basin – coming soon!
- Marcellus/Utica – coming soon!
- Eagle Ford – coming soon!
- Haynesville – coming soon!
- Bakken – coming soon!