“The entire Gulf of Mexico – at your fingertips.”
PSI’s newest development for the GOM is our Formation Properties Catalog™ which summarizes all wells from our Gulf of Mexico Database, breaking out all sand and shale properties, and includes: mud log information, geophysical rock properties, net pays, porosities, etc. Using TIBCO’s Spotfire, virtually any formation properties can be compared or visualized in seconds.
What is it? A compiled database of measured and computed log properties from PSI’s high quality GOM Database (over 2,000 wells).
Why do you need it?
- Exploration Managers
- Quick and accurate analog search capability
- High level formation evaluation properties from any GOM basin available immediately at your fingertips
- Significantly improved efficiencies from other groups within the team
- Ideal reference data for all petrophysical data needs
- Basin Modelers
- Ideal for trend modeling (RHOB, DTC, Temp)
- Presentation-ready graphics for immediate capture
- Compare seismic attributes between sands and bounding shales
- Reservoir – Valuable offset porosity and saturation data
- Drilling – Pore pressure and mud weight planning
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Time and Money Saved. The key to successful use is experience – ours. Count on our know-how and interpreted well log databases to deliver major time-savings: Call (281) 558-6066 today.